Friday, May 20, 2011

Boyd's Last Day

Is it weird that I wasn't sad at all when Boyd started Kindergarten, but now I am on the last day? That boy is growing up so fast, I can't believe the school year is over. His teacher sent him home his notebook and there were some really cute pictures.
These two are my favorite because I've never seen Boyd draw anything else except cats and people. I think he did a great job on both pictures and writing.

This other one says " I love my Ken dad" and "I love my cat." Boyd was laughing because I told him to smile pretty (that's what girls do, ha haa), then smile like a weird boy!
I couldn't be more proud of this kid! Now I have to figure out how to keep him busy and learning this summer- wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The flying mushroom copter! I love it. Boyd's one awesome dude.

    ReplyDelete