Monday, February 8, 2010

Cold park day





It looked a lot warmer outside than it really was today, but we took it anyway. The park is just down the street and the kids love to be able to just walk there. Boyd was being especially sweet with Lucy. He wanted her to get in the "whale" thing with him, and hold hands and call her "sweetie." That's a true rare moment that makes me almost cry, what sweet kids!

There was a little boy at the park a little bigger than Daisy- Boyd called him "other Daisy." Boyd told me to take pictures of the boy and give hugs to him, but the other mother might think I was a creep if I did that, so we settled on just one picture with Boyd and they could play together for a few minutes.

I also got some cute new shoes for $9 on Saturday. The last new pair of shoes I bought was at least 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment