Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lucy's dance class

Lucy was so excited to go to her own class. I signed her up for beginning dance through the Payson community center. Its in this cool old building that used to be a school, now its a museum. She did pretty well with her first day of class, but had a couple of breakdowns and tears when the teacher singled her out to do something a certain way or wait her turn. The other girls had already been going to this class since the fall, so Lucy has a little catching up on how to follow a teacher and do what she is told. But, she is awfully cute in her little ballet clothes and black shoes (she was just dying for some pink ones, but they have to be black). I think she'll get the hang of it pretty soon. I think I will even practice with her at home during the week. I might be a little excited for her dance class, I just love everything about it!


4 comments: