Friday, June 8, 2012

What's new

Well, I guess I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately, and I've been a little busy bee. I also started getting addicted to indexing and did over 1000 names in the last 2 weeks. I've also been getting ready for the young women camp coming next week! I'll try to post some pictures of the cute stuff after it's over.

 A couple of weeks ago Boyd had his 1st grade program and he was so dang cute! He sang all the songs very seriously!
He's in the back row kind of in the middle in a blue shirt. He was a dentist.
There were so many first graders that they had to walk onto the stage in shifts.

Boyd with his teacher, Miss Smith. She was so great and Boyd loved her! I'm hoping Lucy can get her next year.



Lucy learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! She did such a great job. Ken took off the training wheels and she wanted to try it all herself, no help. Within 15 minutes she had it down! Great job Lucy!
A couple days after Lucy rode her bike, Boyd decided he was ready, too! He needed quite a bit more help with his, but he is doing great!

Yesterday I went to cub scouts day camp! Woo! This is my third year going! I think they do such a great job with the boys and they got to do a bunch of fun stuff!
 We are a bunch of goof balls for sure! Boyd gets to join my group (officially) in just a few months. After 2 full years of watching cubs, he said he MIGHT want to be a cub scout. Silly boy, he will love it!

2 comments:

  1. Love watching your kids grow up on here! That's awesome how quickly Lucy picked up bike riding--awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the indexing!!! I really need to catch the bug. Everytime I sit down to do a batch, something comes up! Girls camp is going to be a lot of fun. You guys have come up with some really cute things.

    ReplyDelete