Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I think I have yet to make it through a Mother's Day without crying. There are just too many emotions going on that day and someone always has a talk in church that gets to me. We went to put flowers on my mom's grave Saturday night and this year I had to explain that to the kids. They didn't know what a cemetery was, Lucy said, "Is this a fun place?" Not usually, babe, but there are a lot of pretty flowers. She's so cute!

It is pretty sweet to have kids old enough to make things and get so excited to show me (I don't know how to turn photos the right way, sorry). I'm so glad to be a mom of 3 awesome kids- they are so funny, sweet, unique, and they amaze me everyday! It was a good time for me to remember to appreciate being a mom as well as appreciate my mom and all the women who inspire me!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, I love the little hand flowers. I'm glad you had some sweetness added to your day by your crew of cute crazies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami you seriously have a cute family. I love to read your blog, you are so sweet. We really need to get together this week.

    ReplyDelete